miércoles, 22 de junio de 2011

solita hoy día - voy a pasear!

so, today i had nothing planned - except for my run with the kids at 4:30pm. instead of sitting on my butt - reading or watching a movie on my computer - i decided to take a hike up to Piccuy (a nearby caserío). i got myself all bug-sprayed up - and with my ipod, bottled water, and camera, i headed out the door.

it was a nice, quite, peaceful walk - all the kids were in school, and the few people that were around were working on their chacras or heading to or from town. and my new playlist i made to send to Casey was the perfect soundtrack for the journey.

my normal Piccuy hike (from my house and back) usually takes me about 45 minutes total. but, today i decided to take my time and just enjoy the views, so i was out for about an hour and a half. here are some photos i took…

walking from Catache:



the view of Munana from afar:



a view from afar - the road to Piccuy - up up up…



short-cut to Piccuy... in which i will never take:



crossing the bridge…



on the left: the road to Munana / on the right: the road to Piccuy:



the walk up - and some views of Catache:










El Monte - from afar:



arriving to Piccuy:



on the way back home:










mother nature’s son
the beatles

born a poor young country boy
mother nature’s son
all day long, i’m sitting singing songs
for everyone

sit beside a mountain stream
see her water’s rise
listen to the pretty sound of music
as she flies

find me in my field of grass
mother nature’s son
swaying daisies sing a lazy song
beneath the sun

mother nature’s son

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario