martes, 5 de julio de 2011

my little monsters.

i have come to love my once-dreaded english class at the primaria. today we did one of my favorite lessons - body parts.

after drawing my labeled stick figure on the board, doing a quick activity where the kids place labeled sticky notes on my body, and singing the infamous “head, shoulders, knees and toes” song - we did the monster drawing activity…

the kids always love this… i tell them that i had a scary dream last night about a monster!!! they immediately freak out! i give each student a sheet of paper and begin to describe the monster - one body part at a time - and the kids draw what they imagine my monster to look like. example: i say, “the monster in my dream had 1 big head” - “the monster had 3 eyes” - etc…

here are some photos of my students - my little monsters:






head, shoulders, knees, and toes with the kids from the primaria - 
quinto grado:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario