lunes, 31 de enero de 2011

la lluvia.

la lluvia.
31 Enero 2011

last night, i received the worst bug bit thus far. it’s on my arm, and it’s as if i have another elbow protruding from 4 inches above where my real elbow is. oh, the life in the campo is that of none other!

on the upside, it looks like the rain is coming this way from the mountain tops that embrace my town. i miss my crazy florida thunderstorms. coming from the (second) lightening capital of the world, rain is a lot different over here. it’s usually light rain accompanied by dark clouds, with the occasional strong bursts of drops falling out of the sky. nothing more.

i’ve started to eat with my family again - which is something i am very excited about. she went down in price (cutting it almost in half) from what she was initially going to charge me for food. don’t get me wrong, i LOVE cooking for myself and having total control of what i am eating - but, eating with them will help me be more of apart of the family. now, i just have to figure out how i’m going to get rid of my stove and my huge gas tank.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario