sábado, 17 de julio de 2010

mision imposible

june 16, 2010

today was the hardest day for me. this morning, we met at my house for spanish class, and i got so frustrated towards the middle of it, i cried. yup... i just broke down in front of my teacher, and the other 3 trainees in my group. its only day 3 of training, and i feel like its been about 3 weeks. im mentally exhausted. after spanish, we met as a group at the training center for business meetings. i talked to 2 other girls who cried today, too - so it made me feel a little better. this is seriously intense and its making me crazy. i feel as though i dont have time to even type this - i should be working on spanish.. 24 hours a day - ESPANOL!

june 17, 2010

things are better today.. we had a “mision imposible” project today. we were given a partner and we had to go to chosica (where cristo blanco is) and find an informal and formal business to interview and set up a presentation for friday. my partner, ryan, and i went to a pharmacy (formal) and then we interviewed some shoeshiners in the square (informal). it was fun to get out and walk around and talk to people (of course, ryan is fluent and he did all the talking for us). i have a little spanish homework to do with my family tonight, so we’ll see how that goes after dinner. i might even take a cold shower :)

Ryan with a shoe shiner:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario