viernes, 25 de junio de 2010

dia del padre!

on sunday, it was dia del padre. i spent most of my time with my pops and the fam. i taught my sister how to play poker and she taught me how to play a game she called escalator. in class this week, i switched spanish classes, so now im in a class with ellen and marcus (mark). i also started getting tutored with ellen. rosa maria is tutoring us and she is so wonderful. this week, me, ellen, and biz hiked up to the top of the mountain of huascaran to the cross. it was very beautiful!



thats biz at the top of that mountain:



then, later kyle, zach, and i took another trip up.




other exciting things that happened this week: drag race in huascaran while enjoying drinks at veros corner shop and an earthquake! tomorrow is our camping trip - very very exciting! more to come!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario